Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pepper and Pineapple Cheese Ball

My Sister-in-law made this cheeseball last year and I couldn't stop eating it! There was something so delicious about it, and I didn't know what. When she told me the recipe has pineapple in it I couldn't believe it! Pineapple and Green Peppers??? But it works, I'm telling you! Try it!

Pineapple Cheese Ball Recipe
Pepper and Pineapple Cheese Ball  (from Jennie Evans)

2 packages cream cheese-softened
1/4 cup green peppers chopped very small (Also green chilis or jalapenos would be awesome!)
1/4 cup green onion also chopped small
1 tsp. season-all
1 small can crushed pineapple (this is the almost tuna sized can)
Crushed nuts (walnuts, pecans,  or almonds)

Mix together, then shape into a ball. Cover with saran wrap.

No comments:

THE Quiche

This recipe really should be called "Pepper Cheese Quiche" because it has delicious roasted red bell peppers and tons and tons of...